Stonhard's brand, Expanko Resilient Flooring, has manufactured cork and rubber flooring products for commercial environments since 1945. Expanko offers seven design-friendly, low maintenance, environmentally-sensitive product lines for a variety of commercial markets. With more than 70 years of excellence in resilient flooring, Expanko continues to deliver innovative design options without sacrificing performance.
Cork and Rubber Flooring Benefits:
- Resiliency offering comfort underfoot. Exanko's XCR4 flooring is made of a naturally resilient combination of cork and rubber.
- Exceptional sound absorption for a quiet environment. Sereniti Rubber Flooring includes highly durable tile, sheet, and stair tread options that provide exceptional sound absorption.
- Eco-friendly with low VOC emissions: CorkCore|LVT is GreenGuard certified with a Gold Standard for Chemical Emissions for Building Materials, Finishes and Furnishings.
- Natural look with products ranging from 1/2" 100% cork like Heirloom Resilient Cork Flooring, to unique combinations of cork and LVT and more.
- Contributes to LEED credits with recycled content, rapidly renewable materials, indoor environmental quality. Prestige Traditional Cork Flooring helps with LEED while providing a beautiful aesthetic.
- Slip resistance for visitor and employee safety. Reztec Recycled Rubber Flooring exceeds industry standards for slip resistance and fire resistance.
- Easy installation. Vallarex Glueless Floating Cork Floor System offers quick and easy installation with SnapTech locking system. It's also low maintenance.
Expanko flooring products are versatile and perfect in a variety of commercial spaces. Our clients are wide-ranging:
- Churches and places of worship
- Corporate offices and work environments
- Hotels and hospitality
- Airports, Train Stations
- Fitness Centers
Visit Expanko.com to Learn More
Click to learn more