What are Smooth Finish Floors?
Finish is an important design element for floor planners and decision-makers. Gloss or matte surfaces impact the look and feel of any environment. A smooth gloss floor will deliver a different appearance than a smooth matte finish. Think about light and the flow of an area from a design perspective. A smooth finish can also impact cleanability.
Benefits of Smooth-Finish Floors
Smooth-finish floors have both appearance and maintenance benefits.
Benefit highlights include:
- Cleaning made easier. With smooth-finish, seamless floors, the surface is flat and there are no joints where dirt can be trapped.
- A desired, smooth appearance
A smooth-finish floor may be desired to achieve a certain look in a commercial setting or for the cleanability factor. Many industries prefer smooth-finish floors.
Recommended industries include:
Our team of Territory Managers, Architectural and Engineering Representatives will assist you in finding the best floor for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonblend - pharmaceutical, healthcare, educational, laboratory and corporate
- Stonres - healthcare and educational facilities
- Stongard MR - mechanical rooms, mezzanine floors
- Stonclad - general manufacturing and food processing environments
- Stoncrete - schools, retail, front-of-house and commercial spaces
- Stonlux - assembly areas, R&D facilities, light manufacturing, clean room environments